|Advisor:||Ms Soh Bee Kim|
|Teachers in-charge:||Ms Rachel Tan|
|Ms Li Jiao|
|Mdm Tan Cheng Cheng Angela|
|Library Assistant:||Mdm Rohana|
|Chairperson||Liew Li Hui (3E2)|
|Vice-Chairperson||Izzatul Nurain Bte Rizal (2E4)|
|Operations||Shernice Neo Kah Boon (2E4)|
|Communications||Nurul Qurratuani Musfirah (2T1)|
|Reading Programme||Karie-Ann Yeo (2E3)|
|Chua Geng Ze Samuel (3N1)|
|Duty Time:||Librarian Duty: Once a week: Mondays to Fridays. 2.30pm to 5pm|
|Weekly Meeting :||Mondays: 2.15pm - 2.45pm|
- 802 books were borrowed from the National Library Board at the mass borrowing exercise on 29th and 30th of March 2017.
- 401 books were borrowed by the Secondary 1 cohort at the mass borrowing in January 2017.
- 272 Mother Tongue Language books were borrowed by the Secondary 1 students in February 2017.
- NLB Library Lockdown! Competition - 3rd
- Civica Know Your Country Inter-school Competition - Runner-up
- 844 books borrowed for NLB's Books 2 Go
We started the year on a high note with all the secondary 1 students coming in for an orientation of the library. Many enjoyed their visit to the library and we have been seeing students popping by the library during their recess time. There were also many requests for new titles. We worked hard to bring in books that the readers asked for as quickly as possible and worked with the National Library Board to bring in even more books for everyone. We also held book promotion sessions at the canteen to spread the joy of reading to our fellow schoolmates.
All these efforts have helped us to achieve a breakthrough in our loans. This is the first year that we have exceeded more than 1000 loans! In fact, we hit this milestone as early as March. This has certainly encouraged us to scale greater heights in 2018. Read on, Zhenghua!