|Advisor:||Ms Soh Bee Kim|
|Teachers in-charge:||Ms Rachel Tan|
|Ms Li Jiao|
|Mdm Tan Cheng Cheng Angela|
|Library Assistant:||Mdm Rohana|
|Chairperson||Liew Li Hui (3E2)|
|Vice-Chairperson||Izzatul Nurain Bte Rizal (2E4)|
|Operations||Shernice Neo Kah Boon (2E4)|
|Communications||Nurul Qurratuani Musfirah (2T1)|
|Reading Programme||Karie-Ann Yeo (2E3)|
|Chua Geng Ze Samuel (3N1)|
|Duty Time:||Librarian Duty: Once a week: Mondays to Fridays. 2.30pm to 5pm|
|Weekly Meeting :||Mondays: 2.15pm - 2.45pm|
- 802 books were borrowed from the National Library Board at the mass borrowing exercise on 29th and 30th of March 2017.
- 401 books were borrowed by the Secondary 1 cohort at the mass borrowing in January 2017.
- 272 Mother Tongue Language books were borrowed by the Secondary 1 students in February 2017.
- NLB Library Lockdown! Competition - 3rd
- Civica Know Your Country Inter-school Competition - Runner-up
- 844 books borrowed for NLB's Books 2 Go