|Teachers in-charge:||Ms Joanne Ong Yi Boon|
|Mr Roy Tan|
|Mr Muhd Faisal|
|Ms Lina Ho|
|President||Aloysius Ong Wei Jie (3E2)|
|Vice-President||Zahirah Poa Hui Shan (3N1)|
|Sports & Wellness IC||Jon Yeo (3E4)|
|Programme Manager||Angel Fernandez (3E2)|
|Secretary||Nur Sarah (3N1)|
|Logistics Manager||Brandon Peng (3E3)|
|Training / Meeting Days and Time:||Fridays: 2.30pm - 6.00pm|
- Foster and encourage an interest in the outdoors through various activities.
- Build confidence and resilience to overcome personal challenges.
- Develop leadership skills to lead by example.
- Understand the importance of working in teams.
- Campcraft (Knots and Outdoor Cooking)
- Sandcastle Building
- High ropes course / High elements
- Orienterring / Navigation
- Inter-school adventure races
- Nature appreciation
- Dragon Boating
- Team building activities