|Teachers in-charge:||Ms Joanne Ong Yi Boon|
|Mr Roy Tan|
|Mr Muhd Faisal|
|Ms Lina Ho|
|President||Aloysius Ong Wei Jie (3E2)|
|Vice-President||Zahirah Poa Hui Shan (3N1)|
|Sports & Wellness IC||Jon Yeo (3E4) & Wei Yang (3E4)|
|Programme Manager||Angel Fernandez (3E2)|
|Secretary||Nur Sarah (3N1)|
|Logistics Manager||Brandon Peng (3E3)|
|Training / Meeting Days and Time:||Thursdays: 2.45pm - 6.00pm|
- Foster and encourage an interest in the outdoors through various activities.
- Build confidence and resilience to overcome personal challenges.
- Develop leadership skills to lead by example.
- Understand the importance of working in teams.
- Campcraft (Knots and Outdoor Cooking)
- Sandcastle Building
- High ropes course / High elements
- Orienterring / Navigation
- Inter-school adventure races
- Nature appreciation
- Dragon Boating
- Team building activities
- Orienteering Race at Republic Polytechnic - C Division Girls (Overall Champion)
- Cluster W6 & W8 Sports Carnival - Ultimate Frisbee (Girls Champion)
We started the year by cycling to Coney Island Park in Punggol. It was the first time the secondary 1 members headed out of school with us. Andrea and Ain displayed their resilience and perseverance to overcome their fear of cycling and it was such a great achievement for both of them! We ended term 1 with a 2D1N camp and it was a blast. We played water games, did outdoor cooking, and pitched our own tents. We took a walk to Labrador Park on the second day. We learnt about the history of Labrador and also the nature and heritage of Singapore when we had the rare opportunity to come into contact with the moult of a cicada.
In term 2, we organised the Intra School Rock Climbing and received overwhelming responses for participation. It was a really exciting session as the competitive spirit was so high. We also participated in the G.A.R.a.n.g Race 2017 where we broadened our orienteering knowledge.