|Teachers in-charge:||Ms Tay Limin|
|Mdm Masrena Rahmat|
|Training / Meeting Days and Time:||Thursday, 2.30PM to 5.30PM|
- To explore and create refreshing ideas for school events’
stage decorations and beautifying the school’s environment.
- To expose and create awareness that Art can be expressed in many
- To develop the art skills and techniques of members.
- To produce artworks for tokens of appreciation for overseas
visits or G.O.H gifts
- Live On Design Competition 2020 - Third Prize
Art Club members hone their skills and exercise their creativity by learning a variety of art forms in a year. This year, in the Ceramics programme, they learnt to shape clay into intricate figurines, wind chimes and teapots.
As the Club moved our weekly sessions online, members also organized meaningful online projects, like the “Fold a Heart” initiative to encourage each other during home-based learning. Zylia Tan (3E3) even came forward to plan online workshops for the Club on text and character designs.
The Club is also becoming a home for members who are enthusiastic about digital art. They have applied their skills in designing the “Do it Right” badges to commend exemplary students, and submitted their creations fo the “Live On Festival” organized by the Ministry of Health.
- Live On Design Competition 2019
This was a meaningful nationwide competition centered on the theme of organ transplantation. It was organised by the Organ Transplant Unit, Health Promotion Board. We beat 262 other entries and bagged 4 awards!The awardees are Jolie Ng Wei Zhen of 4E1 (High Distinction), Ching Phebe of 4E1 (Distinction), Chai Jean Shuen of 4E3 (Merit) and Lydia Aluko of 3T1 (Merit)
- Do It Right! Badge Design 2019
- Do It Right! Badges were awarded to ZSS students for exhibiting the right values and behaviour. The designs for this year's badges were created by Chai Jean Shuen of 4E3 and Amber Yeap of 3E2.
Manga Art Watercolour Illustration Workshop 2019
|In this workshop, members learn about the basic history of manga art and the basic watercolour technique. They added colour to their creations with their personal touches.||